I really hate talking about myself and I’m only providing this information to give you an idea of what my accomplishments have been in the domain industry. Sort of like a resume. The best thing to keep in mind is that I work from home in my pajamas while sitting on the couch. I’m not some guy who wears a suit to work everyday. : )
These are not listed in any particular order:
- Worked with Innovation HQ, Inc. since 2006
- IHQ owns/operates Earth.com, Unemployment.com, Grants.com, PromDresses.com, DUIAttorney.com, WhatIsMyIP.com, etc.
- Brokered $2M is sales and $1.7M in purchases for IHQ
- Developing domains since 2003
- Attends many seminars (PubCon, Search Engine Strategies, Affiliate Summit, etc.) to learn as much about SEO, marketing, social media, analytics, and development as possible
- Successful with getting several sites to rank #1 for their targeted keyword(s) using only white hat techniques
Nominated for the Domain Hall of Fame (2009)
Speaker at DomainFest Global on the Turning Killer Domain Names into Killer Websites panel (January 2010)
A photo of me on the DomainFest Global panel with fellow speakers Rory Holland, Rick Waters, and Howard Wyner. Scroll about 1/3 down the page.
Expert at DomainFest (now known as WebFest)in the Website Development Tips Corner (May 2010)
Speaker at MeetDomainers.co.uk (August 2010)
Website no longer available
Nominated for Quiet Champion (2014)