The south’s best blueberry cobbler recipe. Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream to make it even better.
Ingredients for blueberries and blueberry coating
* 5 cups Blueberries
* 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
* 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
* 1 whole Lemon, Juiced
Ingredients for flour mixture
* 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
* 1 cup Granulated Sugar
* 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
* 1/4 teaspoon Salt
* 1 whole Egg
* 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* Mix together 5 cups blueberries, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and juice of 1 lemon until well combined. If blueberries are frozen let thaw until flour is absorbed. Pour into an 8"x11" pan.
* In a medium sized bowl stir together 1 cup all purpose flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 whole egg, and 1 tsp vanilla. Use a fork to beat egg until mixture is crumbly.
* Cover blueberries evenly with flour mixture.
* Drizzle 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter evenly over the top.
* Place pan on cookie sheet to catch spills.
* Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until the top of cobbler is golden brown.